Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Infy 25

Being the family of an Infoscion, gave me this opportunity of attending Infosys 25 years celebration party. It was organised in a Desi restaurant at Philadelphia for Infoscions and family from Pennsylvania and Delaware. It was a typical corporate party with a presentation movie on the company.Needless to say there was singing and dancing.

Though am not the loyal employee of Infosys the great, I felt a little proud for this one of the Greatest Indian companies.I have seen some people dying to get in to infosys. Though am not a big fan of the company,I have a good opinion on what the company does. I watch with pride on how the company was started by a small group of friends. No doubt, Infosys is making India proud.

2 comments:

Pradeep Nair said...

Whatever one might say, the role Infy has played and continues to play is simply great.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I saw Narayan Murthy on
TV launching indiaearnings.com. Infosys is indeed a great company