Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Need a Coffee Break?

I have always been fascinated by Java. A vast and interesting programming language.When in college, never did I like it once. I cursed my fate when I started my career as a junior developer in Java. I wonder how I failed to realize the simplicity and depth of the language earlier.

Now I am so much obsessed with the language that I would love to just learn and learn and learn the technology all through my life…

Two months back I completed the first level of certification in Java (SCJP), and now planning to do the next level- SCBCD Sun Certification for Business Component Developer- for which I have started preparing.

Visit http://www.freewebs.com/youandjava for shared Java notes.
I just released the first chapter of my notes for SCBCD exam.If you have any queries, send a mail to scbcd_info@yahoo.com

Go on, If u too wanna sip the Coffee!!

No comments: